- A Simple Case Example This example uses a simple knowledge
base that discribes rules for a discount on a product. It also shows an example of using slotted facts and rules.
- Own Example This is another simple example that shows a rule for owning an object.
- with RDF Schema This example works with an RDF Schema for type definitions
- with Built-in This example works with a Built-in.
- Address Example This example shows how to use NAF and Built-ins.
- Mini Van Example This POSL file contains rules about a vehicle taxonomy.
- Discount Example This POSL file contains discount rules.
The Next Example requires an exentsion to OO jDREW which can be downloaded here.
The Next Example requires the Hrybrid Rules extension of OO jDREW which can be downloaded here.
- hybrid rules
July 30, 2007